We understand that everyone has something different to give – and it’s this diversity that makes our thriving community so special. Whatever your interests may be there are a variety of volunteer opportunities to choose from. These include:
- Companionship and conversations with residents
- Feeding or serving meals to residents
- Assisting with group activities such as bingo, crafts, or singing with residents
- Taking residents on outings
- Spiritual support such as pastoral care, bible study, rosary or prayer groups
- Event support including cooking a BBQ etc.
- Assisting with fundraising activities, assisting with surveys